- In honor of Christmas, here are some past holiday songs I recorded. Enjoy!
I love Louie's tweet here: "Mystery and majesty and meekness in the manger call for hallelujahs and humility and honor from all men."
The Beatles putting their music on streaming services starting tonight is a big deal!
If you pay any attention to the surf world, you certainly saw Kelly Slater's manmade wave. Looks amazing. I'm hoping for a left, though.
- So stoked on the content that Stephen and his team at Reddit are putting out. Check out their piece on Nick Woodman (Founder of GoPro from their Formative series!
- Google's "Year In Search" is always so well done.
- This rules, and is so heavy:
Well, Google changed it logo for the first time in a while. Look at the difference.
In case you don't already, here's a good reason to make your bed first thing every morning. (Love, Mom. (That's for you, Michael.))
- Quick guys: get on the Asgeir train with me now! His record came out (in English!) this past Tuesday and it's awesome.
Music can change the world because it can change people. -Bono
I have to mention that we released a new SerialBox Presents session with Gregory Alan Isakov. Take a few moments to sit with it. It's a really good one.
If you're in Austin for SXSW, I won't be there to join you, but will be making a list of things I would totally do if I was there.
San Diego has been the benefactor of some great waves recently. Cool shot from an unknown source of the Cove.
Really cool photos from one of the best legacies a human can leave behind: Billy Graham with U.S. Presidents.
Google gets me with their commercials around the Academy Awards every time!
- You need to know about Ryan Booth's work. Check out his new reel below (full screen, please), and follow that by reading his Medium post on cutting a reel:
"All this trying leads up to the vital moment at which you turn to God and say, 'You must do this. I can't.'" - C.S. Lewis
Have a great weekend!
"When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection."" -A.W. Tozer
Revival Amps is coming.
Greg Laswell has a new record coming soon. I love the remake of "Comes and Goes in Waves":
Monday will be fun watching Baylor Men's Basketball at Kansas with my dad at Kansas!
20 posts matching "wave"« View All Posts
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
August 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
December 31, 2016