- I've shared this before, but going into this weekend, I hope this is a good encouragement:
"God never hurries. There are no deadlines against which He must work. Only to know this is to quiet our spirits and relax our nerves." -A.W. Tozer
- The end of the Tree Ring is near, but I am glad they're not leaving us without a peace offering of a new record. And I am stoked on the new song, "Beside A River."
Looking for some great information on the background of what is happening in Ferguson? Check out Vox's coverage of it all.
I am really glad to have seen Glass Optical in Dallas earlier this week. If you want literally the best experience buying frames, lenses, and anything optical-related, wait until you are in Dallas and do it then.
Seen some ice bucket challenge videos? Interesting piece about how it started.
Ryan Adams really nailed it with "Gimme Something Good" on Jimmy Fallon and love this BTS of "Wrecking Ball":
- Pretty excited about Baylor's new McLane Stadium (shown below). Hope to make it out there this year.
- T. Swift is sure making news with her new video. What do you think?
- Proud to have made the Revival Amps site with Drew and the guys. Check them out.
- I couldn't be more excited about Copeland coming back. Good thing this is not an April Fool's joke.
Much of our difficulty stems from our unwillingness to take God as He is and adjust our lives accordingly. -A.W. Tozer
This is a really interesting visual about the most popular job by state.
Hope you all had an awesome Labor Day weekend!
- SerialBox Presents: Season 2 released last week and we are so excited to have it out. All of the sessions turned out really great, and here is a peak of Noah Gundersen's:
Speaking of football, the team Stephen works on at VOX Media (The Verge, SB Nation) is killing it. The design of this College Football preview is fantastic, and I especially like what they had to say about Baylor Football.
Last but not least, thanks to everyone who "liked" the photo I posted on Facebook over the last week for the Hughes Marino contest. We won and will be sitting in the front section at the Padres game tonight. Look for me on TV!
- I am super excited to show you a quick preview of SerialBox Presents: Season 2. It has been so fun to work on this with Ryan & Company. Also really stoked for Foundry to be doing the website. For now, enjoy the trailer:
Tim Keller always bringing it: "The gospel is inside-out: an inner change of heart leads to a new motivation for and conduct of behavior." Excited to dig into some of the Center Church resources here soon also.
Loving this Aural Method record.
I love what Tim Keller said here yesterday: "Christ is not about trying harder; it means transferring our trust away from ourselves and resting in him."
Love reading pieces confirming the legitimacy of Baylor as a "whole university" like this one on the new Baylor Stadium! (Doesn't hurt to have RGIII set the single-season record for most jerseys ever sold.)
TripIt really is amazing for organizing travel. If you don't have it, it's time.
Came across this list of great places to eat and drink in San Diego from Thrillist which is a satisfyingly comprehensive list.
Not sure if you've spent any time on Foundry Collective's website, but you need to. They are so good at what they do.
Such a cool video. Teehan+Lax developed a system to make hyperlapse videos using Google Street View. (via Kottke)
9 posts matching "rgiii"« View All Posts
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
August 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
December 31, 2016