Wow, what a way for Derek Jeter to go out at Yankee Stadium. That was special, and I am glad for him.
Tim Keller is always nailing it:
It is not the strength of your faith but the object of your faith that actually saves you.
- Since seeing him live last week, I've been on a huge Blake Mills kick. If you're new to Blake Mills, you'll love this intro to his music. But if you've been a long-time listener, you'll love it as well:
I am excited for, and glad to see, what Desiring God is releasing with these labs.
I started reading a book called Traction, and one of the authors is a co-founder of Duck Duck Go, a search engine who advertises they don't track your every step (in case you are paranoid about what you are searching for). It's a nice change of pace from Google, and pretty clean.
- If you haven't scrolled through Chris Ozer's blog, take a second to do it, and you'll be really inspired.
What do you all think about Coin?! Technology!
Really appreciated what Judah Smith had to say during the Resurgence Conference.
Kahana & Billy are up to something really good here. I love what Russell did with this video and I am so stoked for Aloha Sunday to release their Spring / Summer collection soon.
Check out the look book here:
- Wow. This is pretty awesome:
New Mumford & Sons. Tuesday. Yes.
I came across this compilation of bloopers from The Office and I found it extraordinarily refreshing to see the people behind the characters who were developed to make viewers laugh to showing their true sense of humor.
- It is insane to think 5 years ago today that I popped down on my knee to ask Lacey to be my wife. I am so thankful to be her husband.
- The Digital Age is here. I've loved the rehearsal videos they have posted, and this one just happens to be of one of my favorite Griffin Kelp songs.
Stumbled on this a few months ago, but get a kick out of this Hipster Branding site.
Euro 2012 started today. Pretty pumped.
The Young Oceans record has been blowing my mind. I got to spend some time with Eric in Brooklyn a few weekends ago and there is so much about his person that translates in his music that I love. Make sure to download the record for FREE at noisetrade.com/youngoceans.
6 posts matching "aloha sunday"« View All Posts
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
August 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
December 31, 2016