- Proud to have made the Revival Amps site with Drew and the guys. Check them out.
- I couldn't be more excited about Copeland coming back. Good thing this is not an April Fool's joke.
Much of our difficulty stems from our unwillingness to take God as He is and adjust our lives accordingly. -A.W. Tozer
This is a really interesting visual about the most popular job by state.
...but your acting career is somehow making that love grow.
Every major sporting event who offers an iOS app should take notes from the U.S. Open of Tennis. It was always super clear, every minute of the tournament was available to watch, and there were no commercials. Outside of the app, it was such an incredible final ... congrats to Andy Murray on winning your first grand slam.
Here is a pretty fun look at Baylor: Then & Now. I love how this was put together.
Since working with them a few years ago, I have been a big fan of Bulldog Drummond on the brand design frontier. Check out their work.
Besides being a great band, Sleeping At Last always finishes the newsletters they send out with a "Things We Love" section. So here goes my first one:
2. Pardon The Interruption :: Guys yelling at each other over different sports topics is pretty amusing. But I also met Mike Wilbon in 2003, and he was genuinely a kind person and interested in what my uncle Jimmy and I were talking to him about. That will turn you into a fan of someone real quick. Also, that was a huge bummer when we first got rid of cable that I would not be able to tune in, but the podcast is available for free! I love technology.
3. Donald Miller's blog :: It is pretty cool to see a snippet of someone's thought process from day to day. My own blogging motivation often comes from seeing how he uses the power of words so well.
4. Stone Crandall Photography :: Stone and Shelby are an amazing couple that Lacey and I really really really enjoy spending time with. Stone is an incredibly talented photographer and is super passionate about what he does. I haven't gotten to blog about our vacation with the Crandalls in San Francisco and Sonoma yet, so in the meantime check out Stone's site for pictures from the trip and Shelby's recap. (Below is the view from our room at the Fairmont in San Francisco and one of the many sweet shots Stone took of Lacey and I during the trip.)
5. Adidas Predator soccer cleats :: These were a great gift from Lacey's parents and I have averaged 2 goals a game in my men's league. Couldn't have done it without these guys.
4 posts matching "adidas"« View All Posts
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
August 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
December 31, 2016