A few minutes with Blake Mills is always good for you.
Watched "A View From A Blue Moon" recently, and the footage is so amazing. Definitely worth the watch whether or not you are into surfing!
Definitely excited for Tyson to have new music out.
Stoked on the photos Graham got of Judah & the Lion.
My friend Abby is going to Haiti for a year, and I wish you all could meet her and hear her passion when talking about it. If you can help with her year, that would be amazing!
- Obsessed with AirTable as a tool (thanks for showing me, Austin!)
It has been a little while, but I'm back:
- Massive congrats to Ryan Booth & Henry Proegler for the release of Five Star. Definitely worth your time:
Can't believe how insane this looks. Good work Chris Burkard and Ben Weiland on launching the Kickstarter for Under An Arctic Sky!
Honored to have had a conversation with my buddy Ashton Gustafson on his thoughtful podcast, Let The Music Play.
Cool look into the Obama Years. Congrats to Scott Buckout on this project.
Walked into this jazz night with a living legend at Mr. Peabody's in Encinitas the other night.
If this Nokia phone comes back, I would be stoked.
Dig this Dawes video for "Roll with the Punches":
End credits to our SerialBoxTV episode:
- "Honey" by Trace.
- In honor of Christmas, here are some past holiday songs I recorded. Enjoy!
I love Louie's tweet here: "Mystery and majesty and meekness in the manger call for hallelujahs and humility and honor from all men."
The Beatles putting their music on streaming services starting tonight is a big deal!
If you pay any attention to the surf world, you certainly saw Kelly Slater's manmade wave. Looks amazing. I'm hoping for a left, though.
- So stoked on the content that Stephen and his team at Reddit are putting out. Check out their piece on Nick Woodman (Founder of GoPro from their Formative series!
- Google's "Year In Search" is always so well done.
- A huge congrats to Aaron Lieber for winning the Surfer / RED Film Contest with "Wild." Take a look at the amazing film:
Seth's blog on fire again: "Even more valuable, though, is the person who glows in the dark. Not reflecting energy, but creating it."
My friend John Mark is competing for the USA in the 2015 World Rafting Championships, but they need our help to get there. Let's help them!
Want to help our Restore International / Love Does? This will take you literally 20 seconds
Diggin' this tune about fatherhood from Macklemore:
Stoked to see the evolution of Product Hunt Live
Check out the new Flood Coats song.
11 posts matching " surf"« View All Posts
Browse by Category– Music
Featured Blog Posts
August 18, 2017
April 14, 2017
December 31, 2016